delicious unicorn blondies!
My eldest Summer made these delicious Unicorn brownies (blondies) the other week. They are super easy to do with kids, make a tasty afternoon treat and are sure to be a hit with little people come party time.
Unicorn Blondie Recipe:
To make our Unicorn Blondies you need a basic brownie or blondie mix (we did a packet mix – because well it’s so much easier and to be honest, if it makes my life easier – I’m all in!)
If you like to cook from scratch, I can’t help you here! Unless it’s to scratch the burnt failed cooking remnants off the pan – then I may have a few ideas. Ok, back to the recipe.
- Basic brownie or blondie recipe (blondie works best for the colours).
- 1 cup marshmallows
- 2 teaspoons of hundreds and thousands
- Unicorn sprinkle mix
- Make blondie mix as per packet instructions.
- Once all ingredients are combined, add marshmallows and mix.
- Add unicorn sprinkle mix and lightly combine.
- Cook as instructed.
- Leave to cool completely then cut into squares and place in muffin cases.
- If desired, add a few more sprinkles and enjoy!
Hope to see you back again, Love Ness (and big thanks to you Summer for being our little baker). X