TOTALLY CUTE EASTER CARD FOR KIDS – FREE PRINTABLE
I think Easter is my children’s favourite time of year, I mean chocolate eggs for breakfast, what child wouldn’t be in sugar rush heaven!
But today I’m swapping out the sugar for cute little craft session where you can get your kids to make this adorable little Easter card. Complete with free printable!
- Coloured paper (pinks and whites)
- Small piece of black card (whiskers)
- Flowers or butterflies (optional)
- Easter Card Printable (get your freebie at end of post)
- Photo of your child’s face
- Download and print out the bunny card printable.
- Print out a picture of your child’s face and cut into a circle shape.
- Cut basic bunny ear shapes, whiskers and and egg shape for body.
- Cut out butterflies or flowers to add for decorations (if desired).
- Begin by collaging bunny features onto card.
- Once completely dry, use a black texta or coloured marker of choice and draw arms, legs etc.
- Give to a loved one and enjoy!
Now my just turned three year old Indi helped do the decorating on this one, hence the bucket loads of toes. I chose to use an egg shaped body as it makes it easier for little ones who are still developing their fine motor control over drawing tools, so they really only need to be able to draw a basic line to achieve success with this Easter craft activity.
I did two slightly different craft versions of this Easter card, both using an egg shape for the body. I think I prefer the one with more room for the body, and I also love how the little collage element added a dash more colour for a little extra Easter cheer.
To get your free EASTER card printable just click on the link below.
Easter Card Printable
NOTE: please note this printable will print as two pages. To create a card, you need to adjust your printers settings (change page layout and print size, then flip the paper and repeat).
That’s it for me for today,
Have fun creating, love ness X