the coolest bedding EVERRR!
Kip and Co – they never fail to deliver when it comes to kids! They are by far, one of my fave go to brands for designer bedding. Season after season they just keep killing it in the fun factor for kids big AND small!
And today on the blog, I’m sharing a little room reshuffle I recently did in Indi’s space, with this A-MAZE-ING iconic pretzel bedding! Lightweight enough for Summer, and versatile enough to mix with your existing pieces to layer during Winter!
The look, one big bucket of happy! Filled with candy coloured hues where rainbows sparkle and unicorns roam, it’s childhood whimsy meets kip and co cool.
While it definitely gets the mini tick, this quilted reversible bed cover even got the nod from my eldest as one of her FAVE pieces in the kip and co EDEN SS17 drop. Meaning, it can easily be transitioned from toddler to tween! If only it came in adult size!!!
above: for those partial to pink, these bubblegum hues pair beautifully with crisp white and sunny yellow colour pops!
get the look // style tips
- To recreate this look and create cohesion, just grab a print that picks up a the pink colour tones.
- Alternatively you could work with a few colours used in the cute ‘sprinkled confetti’ accents that surround the pretzel print.
- Create contrast by throwing in a few colour pops in the pillow cases.
- To help tie the look together, a simple spray of paint over an old picture frame can work wonders.
- If you don’t have the budget for over sized artwork, just cluster a few smaller pieces (including photos or bunting) together.
SHOP THE LOOK // PRETZEL PARTY
Pretzel Bedspread HERE | White Spot Decals HERE| Sunburst Toddler Bed HERE | Pegasus Banner HERE | Personalised Flamingo Print HERE | Wooden Sleep Eyes HERE